dj2600 Printer Setup User Manual
Bought a new HP deckjet 2600 Printer Setup2600 Printer and wondering how to get started with it? You’ve come to the right place. Here you will find the printer setup procedure that you can use to set up your printer from scratch. From unboxing your HP DeskJet to installing the necessary printer drivers on your device, we will guide you through each step and help you get your printer in a working state.Let’s not waste any time and get started with the procedure right away.
How To Setup HP DeskJet 2600 From Scratch?
The first step when you buy a printer includes unboxing and assembling the printer parts. It might seem like a daunting task but if you know the correct procedure you should be able to get through it easily. Here’s how you can perform the from scratch.
- First of all, unpack your connect Deckjet 2600printer to wifi and take it out of the box.
- Now check if the box contains all the printer accessories including the USB cable, power cord, and the printer user manual as well.
- Now take the power cable and connect its one end to the printer and another to the power socket.
- Now turn on your printer and check the paper tray. To know more about: Best technology
- Setup your printer by selecting your country, date and time, and language in the Printer’s Control Panel.
- Install the cartridges in their slots properly and load A4 sheets in the paper tray.
- Once done, the printer will now print a printhead alignment page and verify if the scanner is working.
- Your printer is now ready to print. The next steps include installing printer drivers on your computer and adding your printer to the device.
123.hp.com | Download and Install HP Printer Drivers
Once you have prepared your HP Printer to print, the next step is to add your printer to the device. If you are unable to install the printer drivers automatically, you can also install the printer drivers from manually. You just have to visit the link and enter your HP Printer model name there to get the latest printer drivers. Hit the Download button to start the download right away. Once you have downloaded the drivers, follow the steps below to install them.
Note: Make sure you enter your printer model and operating system details correctly while downloading the drivers from .
Go to the downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded setup file to install the drivers.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Select Agree when the terms and conditions page appears.
- Click on Next and finish the driver installation.
You have successfully installed the printer drivers on your Windows computer. Now you can add your HP printer to the PC and start printing right away. After adding the printer to the PC, try printing a test page to see if your setup was successful or not.
The above 123 hp com dj2600 Printer setup guide should help you get your printer started. However, if due to some reason you are not able to print from your HP printer or if you encounter any error, feel free to reach our experts for more assistance.
Is your HP Printer not printing or working at all? Well, that can happen due to various reasons but the important question is whether you can fix it or not?
In this blog, we will mention all the common troubleshoots that you can perform to fix your HP Printer and make it work fine like before. You can get started with the steps right away; however, it would help if you’d first find out the root cause of your issue. Given below are some of the reasons that can cause your HP Printer to not print or work properly.
- Connectivity issues
- Faulty Configurations
- Corrupted, missing, or outdated printer drivers
- HP Printer errors
To fix your HP printer and to make it work like before, you must work on the faulty side. In case, you are not aware of the cause, you can perform the basic troubleshooting as mentioned below: Setup HP Deskjet 3630 Printer